Christian Voices are finishing off rehearsals now for the next play “The Miraculous Birth” (no, the other one.)
The Bexhill Observer ran this article to announce the show dates (see below) and our fund raising effort for SASBAH.
“SASBAH is a registered charity (No. 247430) formed in 1965 to help meet the growing needs for those in Sussex with spina bifida and/or hydrocephalus to live their lives to the full.”
We hope that you’ll join us as we “bring out the human side of biblical characters” in the Nativity of John the Baptist. Come and here our “melodic and catchy” musical pieces that “compliment the script” so effectively. You can join us at the following venues – you’re all most welcome!
- Saturday, 8th October, 3:00pm, Ninfield Methodist Church Hall
- Sunday, 9th October, 3:00pm, St. Martha’s Church, Little Common
- Wednesday, 12th October, 7:45pm, Christchurch Methodist Church
- Thursday, 13th October, 7:45pm, St. Michael’s Church
- Saturday, 15th October, 6:30pm, Christ The King Church, Eastbourne
- Sunday, 16th October, 9:45am, St. Peter’s Community Centre, Bexhill