Based on the story of The Good Samaritan, watching What Would You Do? challenges us to think about the needs in the world around us.
Slightly revised for our 2012 performance, the story is still a powerful one. We watch three very different people start out on journeys that take them along the same road. Each is presented with an opportunity to help a stricken stranger, but how will they react? Can they put aside their personal needs and help another obviously in need?
We first performed the play back in 2009. We hope that audiences like the fresh approach in 2012, along with a new cast and director, the playwright revisited the script for a few nudges and we all hope the finished piece, along with the excellent work of our songwriter, musicians and singers, both engages and entertains.
For your reference: Luke 10 verses 25-37.
The production was performed:
- Monday, 19th November 2012, St Michael’s Church, 7:45pm
- Wednesday, 21st November 2012, Bexhill United Reformed Church, 7:45pm
- Thursday, 22nd November 2012, St Augustine’s Church, 7:45pm
- Saturday, 24th November 2012, St. Martha’s Church, Little Common, 3:00pm
- Sunday, 25th November 2012, St Peter’s Church, 9:45am
Plus we have now included the original script.