One of the most well known stories of the Bible is Jesus calling Lazarus out of his tomb after he has died.
Christian Voices chose this famous miracle for its play in 2010.
Lazarus is the brother of Mary and Martha (two of the followers of Jesus). When Jesus receives the news that his friend is sick, he does not go to help him immediately…
For your reference: John 11 verses 1-44
The cast and production team can be found here.
The production was performed:
- 7:00pm, Sunday 11th July 2010, Sidley Baptist Church
- 7:00pm, Monday 12th July 2010, St. Michael’s Church, Bexhill
- 7:30pm, Wednesday 14th July 2010, Christchurch Methodist Church, Bexhill
- 3:00pm, Saturday 17th July 2010, St. Martha’s Church, Little Common
- 9:45am, Sunday 18th July 2010, St. Peter’s Community Centre, Bexhill