Christian Voices announce that their next play will be “Justice from the Judge” and is based on the parable of the persistent widow.
A widow is wronged and seeks justice from a corrupt Judge who does not respect or fear God. She will not stop asking the Judge until she is given justice.
The play is based on Luke 18 verses 1-8, sometimes called The Parable of the Unjust Judge or The Parable of the Persistent Widow.
The play was written by Alan Young, the songs composed by Dave Chamberlin and directed by Jac Young.
The play will be performed at:-
- Sunday, 12th May – St. Peter’s Community Centre at 9.45 a.m.
- Sunday, 12th May – Bexhill United Reformed Church – 2.30 p.m.
- Monday, 13th May – St. Martha’s Church Hall – 8.00 p.m.
- Wednesday, 15th May – Servants With Jesus, The Coach House, Bexhill-On-Sea – 7.30 p.m.
- Saturday, 18th May – Ninfield Methodist Church Hall – 3.00 p.m.
- Sunday, 19th May – Christchurch Methodist Church – 10.30 a.m.
As usual, admission is free, but any donation given at the end of each performance will be in aid of Epilepsy Sussex, who are a group run totally by volunteers.
They offer support for people suffering from epilepsy and for their family and friends. They work closely with local Consultants and Epilepsy Nurses.
Epilepsy Sussex is Registered Charity 1113429 and more details about the activities of the organisation can be found at their website.