Christian Voices are looking forward to their next play – Leap of Faith.
The play is based on the story of Doubting Thomas. The story of an apostle, someone who had followed and heard Jesus for some time, needing proof to believe in The Resurrection is something that would relate to many of us. We all have doubts. We all, eventually, have to take some sort of leap of faith on our journey with Christ.
The play is written by Alan Young and the songs are by Dave Chamberlin.
Performances will be found at:
- Saturday, 12th May, 3pm, Ninfield Methodist Church Hall
- Sunday, 13th May, 9:45am, St Peter’s Community Centre, Bexhill
- Sunday, 13th May, 2pm, Bexhill United Reformed Church
- Monday, 14th May, 8pm, St Martha’s Church Hall, Little Common
- Friday, 18th May, 7.45pm, Christchurch Methodist Church, Bexhill
- Sunday, 20th May, 10.45am, Pett Methodist Church
There will be a donations basket at each performance. All donations will be in aid of Poor Clares Convent, Lynton. Alan Young’s sister was a nun at the Franciscan order until her tragic death last October.
“Jesus is behind me” cartoon reproduced with permission, © Chris Bambrough, http://www.chrisbambrough.co.uk/