The day has come and Teacher in the Temple finally gets its first performance. We’ll be at Sackville Road Methodist Church at 3pm.
Christian Voices have been inspired by the story of Jesus being lost in the Temple as a child for the latest play – meeting the people who travelled with the Holy Family for Passover.
Teacher in the Temple, will be performed at the following locations over the next week or so:
- Saturday, 6th May, 3:00pm, Sackville Road Methodist Church
- Sunday, 7th May, 3:00pm, St. Barnabas Church
- Monday, 8th May, 7:45pm, St. Martha’s Church, Little Common
- Friday, 12th May, 7:45pm, Christchurch Methodist Church
- Saturday, 13th May, 3:00pm, Ninfield Methodist Church Hall
- Sunday, 14th May, 9:45am, St. Peter’s Community Centre, Bexhill
Christian Voices do not charge any admission but any donations given at the end of each performance will raise money for Contact the Elderly whose excellent work is dedicated to tackling loneliness and social isolation among older people.
Really Brilliant performances xx