And with less than a week left to prepare for our first performance of “Let my people go“.we’re now in the Bexhill Observer!
Alas we have to correct a few misconceptions in the piece published but it’s always nice to see something in print – all publicity is good publicity, to paraphrase Mr Barnam.
- The old webs front page can be found at:
Note that there is no hyphen.
- The performances are not just in and around Bexhill but we break out into Pevensey and Ninfield.
- For clarity the Saturday 18th performance is at Ninfield Methodist Church Hall and starts at 3:00pm
- Also for clarity; the performance on Sunday 19th is at St. Peter’s Community Centre at 9:45am
So we’ll see you at one of the advertised venues.
We’ll be “letting the people in“:
- Sunday, 12 October at Holy Rood Church, Pevensey at 3.00 p.m.
- Tuesday, 14 October at Beulah Baptist Church, Bexhill at 7.45 p.m.
- Wednesday, 15 October at United Reformed Church, Bexhill at 7.45 p.m.
- Thursday, 16 October at All Saints Church, Bexhill at 7.45 p.m.
- Saturday, 18 October at Ninfield Methodist Church Hall at 3.00 p.m.
- Sunday, 19 October at St Peter’s Community Centre, Bexhill at 9:45 a.m.