Following closely behind “Ezra” we have our Lent play “Let His Light Shine“.
In this play we look to St. Peter’s denials of Jesus and the affect Jesus’ arrest, Crucifixion and Resurrection may have had on those in Jerusalem at the time.
We have all let others down in life, even the Apostles, and the profound affect the Denial had on St. Peter and subsequently the Church is a rewarding study for Lent.
The play is written by Alan Young. Song lyrics are by Alan too, set to music by Dave Chamberlin.
The play is directed by Caroline Cox who says:
“We’re very excited that new members are joining the cast and musicians – more details to follow!”
New members! Always very welcome words.
Please come and, we hope, enjoy our performances of “Let His Light Shine” as we travel around Bexhill and Hastings. Our first performance is less than a week away!
- Sunday, 6 April at Holy Trinity Church, Hastings at 3.0 p.m.
- Monday, 7 April at St Michael’s Church, Glassenbury Drive, Bexhill at 7.45 p.m.
- Wednesday, 9 April at All Saints Church, Bexhill 7.45 p.m.
- Saturday, 12 April at Ninfield Methodist Church Hall at 3.0 p.m.
- Sunday, 13 April at St Peter’s Community Centre, Bexhill at 9:45 a.m.